Your favorite waterproof gaiter

blackdog

Lil-Rokslider
For those of you wearing OR and Sitka gaiters, how big are they in the calf area? The OR website didn't seem to mention a size there and I haven't looked at Sitka yet. With 18-19" calves, it's tougher to find gaiters that fit well. The pair of Kennetreks I have barely fit but are super snug and the Kuiu Yukon XL's are no better. I'm thinking I'm shit outta luck unfortunately.

I know you said besides KUIU, but I have a pair and I just have to recommend them. Mine have been great. They have held up well to what I have thrown at them. I have a 16.5 calf and I am right at the L/XL cutoff, bought both, returned the XL as they were falling off my calf. For the price, they are hard to beat IMO.

tbotts

FNG
Black Dog;
Blacks Creek gaiters. I have 17" calves and the lg size fits me well. On their website, they list the xl as fitting 17 to 20 " calves. If you want to go that route, I have a brand new pair of xl gaiters for sale. I purchased these first and they were a little too big, but I lost the receipt and didn't exchange them. I just bought a pair of lg.
They are predator camo and to your door for $50.00.