Zamberlan

martie88

FNG
I picked up a set of the 4014 lynx this year at cabelas fit amazing right out of the box and they were half price when I picked them up. I wore them deer hunting they were great for saddle hunting and were warm enough for long sits when the Temps went down with some warm socks on. Boa system is great easy to get on and off and stay tight.

gostovp

WKR
Someone had posted a week or so ago in the gear deal thread the link to the Cabelas 960’s on clearance for $259. I checked and one day a pair of 11Wide showed up in stock so I ordered them. Got em this week. I’ve only worn in the house for a bit but I’m glad I went with a Wide. I measure 11 length on the Brannock and just a hair wider than D width and the 11 Wide in these Zamberlan is just right. I have a very flat foot with toes that want to splay out and I would say my foot volume is slightly above average. They are stiff but they seem to fit my feet well so far. These will likely replace my Hanwag Alaskan 11.5 W… great boots but the toebox wants to curve in just a bit more than the Zamberlans and kind squished my pinky toes ( the Hamwags will be for sale if you are interested lol)

JSMtnMan

FNG
update to my last post… my 960s returned… after about 50-75 miles they developed a piercing pain on my inside right ankle… although customer service at Cabela’s and Zamberlan were great neither could provide any tips to eliminate pain….. waiting on my new Schnee Beartooths to arrive! Hopefully their better!!