Zero Drop Hunting Boot

fwafwow

WKR
Yes, the boots have been discussed in this thread such as the Vivo and Xero made boots. Both boots have very thin soles, like the shoes I just referenced. The shoes I just referenced are not great when the ground is cold. Therefore, I am asking how feet fare in the aforementioned boots. Clear?
Sorry, I’m getting too skeptical in my old age. I figured the question came from a bot/newbie scammer working on his post count, especially since there are quite a few posts in this thread about wearing zero drop boots in the cold weather. I would think the Amazon shoes you posted are not great in cold primarily due to the mesh. I figured apart from being camo, they aren’t anywhere close to a hunting shoe, much less a hunting boot.

ledflight

WKR
I use the WITHIN from Amazon as casual or athletic sneakers or court shoes - there's a version that's not a bad minimalist tennis shoe. Right now in town I'll wear them around with thick enough socks and it works in the dry cold, and they breathe enough that my feet don't get swampy when I go indoors.

ZD91

FNG
New Lems offering:
I just recently got a pair of these in the same size as my Boulder Waterproof boots. They feel about a half to a full size bigger, which is fine for me as they'll be my everyday winter boots with thick socks and a thicker insole. Just a heads up though, order at least half size down from your Boulder boots.

DanimalW

WKR
I’m going to give the Topo Ultraventure WP boots a try this year for archery elk hunting. Wouldn’t be my choice for a pack in hunt, and they aren’t going to last more than a couple seasons, but they are comfortable and light. I’ll have a more substantial pair of boots in base camp, but I love the wide toe box and near zero drop. Rock plate adds some stiffness to the vibram sole, so that might be nice.

@twall13

Thank you for the link to the discount, I just used it to purchase a pair of the Vivo Tracker Forest ESC boots. I've been running in Altra Lonepeak shoes for a couple of years and am looking forward to getting these boots to use for hikes, backpacking and hunting in 2023.

fwafwow

WKR
@twall13

Thank you for the link to the discount, I just used it to purchase a pair of the Vivo Tracker Forest ESC boots. I've been running in Altra Lonepeak shoes for a couple of years and am looking forward to getting these boots to use for hikes, backpacking and hunting in 2023.
If it’s not too late, pay for faster shipping. It took more than a month for mine to arrive.