100 gr Deep Six Ulmer Edges in Stainless Steel

Just heard that the Stainless Steel Deep Six Ulmer Edges in 100 gr have completed the design phase and are in production and will be shipping in the next couple weeks. Last month, Trophy Taker was saying that only the 125s would be sold this year, and the 100s next year. However, they had a design breakthrough where they shaved some weight by reshaping the ferrule. Still super tough and now lighter weight as well.

It's a great choice for very long shots or in heavy winds. I will keep a couple of these in my quiver for such situations. My Exodus heads are right on out to 80, but these will perform a bit better in the wind on those long shots.

vcb

WKR
Good to know. I was wondering when D6 ulmers in 100 where going to be available. Too late for any changes for me. Hopefully the exodus will be getting some elk blood on it. Maybe the D6 ulmers for my mulie hunts later in Oct/Nov. :)

OP
Bowhuntr64
Good to know. I was wondering when D6 ulmers in 100 where going to be available. Too late for any changes for me. Hopefully the exodus will be getting some elk blood on it. Maybe the D6 ulmers for my mulie hunts later in Oct/Nov. :)

Yesterday I did some longer range shooting with the Exodus. I had a 3.5" group at 70 yards. I was impressed!