2 weeks from desert sheep opener.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8-15-23
  • Start date

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’ve never been sheep hunting or any guided hunt (but I have been to 12,800 and hiked a canyon). How is that grainy picture what he posted? Did the guide not take photos through his spotter? Photos aren’t necessary for a hunt but the guide business benefits from them. No way did they judge that ram with that view.

Drenalin

WKR
Please don’t post anything that might reveal anyone’s identity. Even if you found it through public information we want to keep some level of anonymity.
For the record, I posted who he isn't. I have no idea who he is. I realize you're likely simply trying to close off this particular trail before things escalate, which they likely would. And yet, I feel targeted and wanted to defend myself. OP is not the only narcissist in these parts.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
For the record, I posted who he isn't. I have no idea who he is. I realize you're likely simply trying to close off this particular trail before things escalate, which they likely would. And yet, I feel targeted and wanted to defend myself. OP is not the only narcissist in these parts.
Correct but I didn’t want to fuel any desire for people to look him or post it publicly.

cmahoney

WKR
6cb28d4fae9ba7851911f6de5e118db0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KsRancher

WKR
That guy looks like the one on here. I think his handle is "killboars"

EDIT. I have the wrong guy. I just looked up "killboars" and that's not who I am thinking of unless he changed his profile pic. The guy I am thinking of had hunter orange on in his profile picture

Last edited:

Axlrod

WKR
I’m really disappointed that there is not a digital version to access.

But I really thought about buying it too.
HaHa I did order one- it was in WAY better shape for $14
I just want to read how to pattern bass. Then I am going to start a thread:
2 Weeks from Bass opener
I have been sitting at the mouth of MY canyon getting ready for Bass season, by sitting on an overturned 5 gal bucket drinking beer. You possers don't have a clue how to catch bass like I do. I have a 50 y.o. Zebco reel on 6' pre-ugly stik and I am going to limit out on IGFA hogs! I have THE nicest fishing lodge in Minnesota with over 90 trophy fish on the wall. I will mail you a picture as soon as the drug store gets my film developed.