2013 Sheep--Who's Goin'?!

sdr

FNG
Stone sheep with Kawdy Outfitters this August.

May go for Aoudad in October depending on what tags I draw

magpie

Banned
Fish cops said he was 12.5...I have more pics if folks are interested.

Awesome! my initial guess was 11 but I can def. see where they would say 12. The last few growth rings stack up! Congrats on a hell of a trophy!

Nwt-guide

FNG
Ill be guiding dalls in the nwt, then maybe even one in the yukon, then alberta to hunt for my self in october, and then guiding in the bowzone in november

Rackmastr

WKR
Will be chasing Stones in August/September. If not successful, I'll hunt bighorns in October around home.

Cant wait for fall to come!

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Looks like I'll be going to the Brooks in August and Alaska Range in September....if still no tags filled by then Talkeetnas late September :D

Bowhunting stones...third time is a charm they say! Best two weeks of the year for a BC hunter in my opinion.

Snyd

WKR
Headed in with max schwab

Cool. I live in Fairbanks. A few years ago a guy from the AOD forums who lives in Washington came up and hunted with Max and got this guy. The pic is of me with his ram in my front yard. 38 incher. 400yds with his 270. This should get you a little more excited!

falconRam.jpg

Ah heck.... this thread needs more PICS! While he was getting that guy in the Alaska Range me and another guy hiked in to the Wrangels and stalked this guy. I did'nt pull the trigger (wasn't my turn) but I was next to him, got to hear the safety click off and watch the ram roll through my binos at 165yds when the 300wsm 165gr tsx hit home. Can't wait for sheep 13!

AKCubSnydRam.jpg

Oh ya..... but I did get to eat heart and ribs for dinner that night!! :D

shpFst_02.jpg

Cool. I live in Fairbanks. A few years ago a guy from the AOD forums who lives in Washington came up and hunted with Max and got this guy. The pic is of me with his ram in my front yard. 38 incher. 400yds with his 270. This should get you a little more excited!

Awesome pics! looks like a great time. can't wait to head out for sheep!

CW_12

FNG
I was lucky enough to shoot a Barbary in NM on feb 1st. Super pumped due to how hard the hunt is. I hope I draw that tag again for 2014. One day I'll chase some of the different sheep but for now those darn elk occupy all of my time.