2019 Best Buck Mule Deer Hunt Photo Contest, sponsored by Kryptek

mcr-85

WKR
2019 CO buck. Biggest buck to date and first CO buck.

JYHxt4f.jpg
Helluva buck! I love the mass and extra stuff on him. Nice work!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My disabled daughter with her 1st mule deer taken in WY on 10/21. She used a vacuum air actuator to fire the rifle; when she sucks on the tube, the vacuum is changed to an electronic signal which pulls the trigger on the trigger guard mount. One man aims, I help her with safety and vacuum tube, and she fires the rifle. The video of her getting ready to shoot, shooting, and excitement afterwards are over the top emotional. Super proud dad moment. Link to YouTube video is in Videography forum. 20191021_130104.jpg

Last edited:
My disabled daughter with her 1st mule deer taken in WY on 10/21. She used a vacuum air actuator to fire the rifle; when she sucks on the tube, the vacuum is changed to an electronic signal which pulls the trigger on the trigger guard mount. One man aims, I help her with safety and vacuum tube, and she fires the rifle. The video of her getting ready to shoot, shooting, and excitement afterwards are over the top emotional. Super proud dad moment. View attachment 130594
Simply amazing! This stuff moves me very much. Proud dad for sure!👍🏻

mcr-85

WKR
My disabled daughter with her 1st mule deer taken in WY on 10/21. She used a vacuum air actuator to fire the rifle; when she sucks on the tube, the vacuum is changed to an electronic signal which pulls the trigger on the trigger guard mount. One man aims, I help her with safety and vacuum tube, and she fires the rifle. The video of her getting ready to shoot, shooting, and excitement afterwards are over the top emotional. Super proud dad moment. View attachment 130594
So dang cool. Congrats to you both!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That is Sooo awesome!!! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have let her shoot the big one!

Haha if it would have played out that way I would have. The big one went my way and the little one went her way . We shot them both on one stalk. But don't worry she's already one upped me on whitetail at home !

FYT

Lil-Rokslider

SO freaking cool. Congrats to you and especially to her! Can we get that video uploaded/linked?

THBZN

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome. Hunting with your kids is such an amazing experience. Proud dad moment is likely an understatement! Congrats all around.