2019 Best Bull Elk Hunt Photo Contest, sponsored by Kifaru

Well first off thank you very much and I am extremely humbled, and thankful for all the great advice from you and many others over the years. His main beams are 58" and 58-4/8". He is 44" at the widest point, his thirds. This truly is/was a bull of a lifetime. One guy measured him at 371 and change taking the wide point at his whale tails. The other guy measured him at 377 and change taking the wide point at his thirds.

Also I had no intention on entering this pic for the intended purpose of the thread, but did not see a meat pole thread so posted it here to share. There are so so many great pics on this thread. Robby gonna have a tough time choosing a winner that's for sure. Good luck with that Robby lol

First world problems for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Resubmitting with a new photo that my hunting partner had withheld until this past weekend 🙃

Just my 2nd ever elk/western hunt, 1st branch antlered bull I’ve ever seen, had never seen an elk until some spikes and cows a few minutes before. Brutal 3 day pack out for 4 of us. DIY Public Land Zero Point Draw 1st Rifle CO

uoqlSon.jpg

Last edited:
Back