2020 Sheep Meatpole

Envious of all those that were successful! My first Dall hunt in the Alaska Range- but apparently winter kill in our area was real bad- outfitter treated us right and was up front with us. Despite lack of animals, it was a fantastic trip. Got the full benefit - just without pulling the trigger. I'll be back. I'm hooked.

Yep unsuccessful here too. Next time!!

Envious of all those that were successful! My first Dall hunt in the Alaska Range- but apparently winter kill in our area was real bad- outfitter treated us right and was up front with us. Despite lack of animals, it was a fantastic trip. Got the full benefit - just without pulling the trigger. I'll be back. I'm hooked.
don't want to wait a couple of years to hunt sheep, so Goats in the Chugach it is. Booked it this morning for next October! the countdown begins!

Wildwillalaska

Lil-Rokslider
Super slim Pickens in the TMA but the misses made food with the options we found. Young but gorgeous first ram for her—just had to do our best to keep the bears off us to get it done. Saw more griz than legal rams on the trip. The one she shot was at 61 yards and just over 100 yards from our camp. 59400394-95B5-450D-AD5D-0C1165F34432.jpeg5A4CE9F8-C140-4C7B-81A0-5C968BCBF1B1.jpeg

Wapiti1

WKR

I hoofed a bear and sheep out of the Talkeetna's, and I had help. Can't imagine trying that alone. Did the bear get an early flight? I was amazed at how heavy the bear hide was.

Exceptional ram. If you just put up the last photo and asked what species sheep it was, I'd bet half would answer bighorn. Just a wonderful old ram.

Kudos to you.

Jeremy

SLDMTN

Super Moderator
Staff member
xGLcSAN.jpg

2 for 2 this year.