2021 Rokslide Cold Bow Challenge Question/Comment Thread

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
5/24/21 update:
This post will include the big "over $350" prize winners!

For those who just came out from under a bridge, see post #514 here for the sub$350 prize winners I posted last week (you only have until May 26th to claim those prizes or I'm contacting alternates.)

Thanks to @realunlucky @Travis Bertrand & @Howard Mee for all the help. Travis drew for the winners.
If you don't want your prize, you can either...

1) Give it to a friend
2) Let the alternate shown next to your name take it.

I can't be the go-between on trading prizes! I just need to know who we're shipping to, so just send me the email when you have a final decision.

You can PM your alternate by using the search in upper right corner, 2nd text box in the drop-down (in full-site) then typing the screenname. I won't contact the alternate unless you don't claim your prize.

To claim your prize, email me at [email protected] by Tuesday June 2nd or prize goes to your alternate.
Prize/Winner/Alternate
Yeti Panga and RamblerisitfallYetlure99
SKRE camo bundlecg2737positive pete
450 Gift card Crispijstumbaughpezboat
ONX lifetimeCMjohnson27
Maven Rf.1Wyatt.carterPHo

KHNC

WKR
Crap! I didnt win anything this year either!

Oh yeah, i forgot all about participation this year, darn it. Did it the last two years. Its a good challenge.

Congratulations to the winners.

I'll be waiting til next year.

Thanks to Robby, Sam, Travis, and Howard for putting all this together. It's a lot of fun and gets some good discussion going.

CM

WKR
I am not an avid archer like some of you, I mostly archery hunt to extend my seasons. The last couple years of doing this challenge has really helped me become a better archer.

I just want to say thanks for putting this on! And thanks to all the sponsors (especially ONX)! The one other time I won something I didn't find out until going through my spam facebook messages years later (https://www.rokslide.com/forums/thr...messages-my-tale-of-misery.43700/#post-469618)

I just hope I didn't use all my luck before the Colorado and Wyoming draws!

Fatcamp

WKR
Dang. Time to go update my post in the, "How's your application season going" thread.

I was feeling lucky, too. Just like the six 7% chance applications I have out there now. Wait a sec..... Awww, man. Good thing I like rabbit hunting.

cjdewese

WKR
Congrats to all the winners and thanks again for everyone putting in the work behind the scenes and putting up with all of us during this.

Looking forward to next year already.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I"m sorry bro' Didn't mean to tease you but I honestly didn't have the list in front of me on that last post.

Here's the master list thread everyone. I know this one gets buried.

I won big for the CBC. It wasnt a prize but piece of mind knowing that I can pick up my backup and still slide them in the on days 4 and 5.

Thanks for putting it on guys its always a great gut check as to what we are really able to do.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I won big for the CBC. It wasnt a prize but piece of mind knowing that I can pick up my backup and still slide them in the on days 4 and 5.

Thanks for putting it on guys its always a great gut check as to what we are really able to do.
you're welcome man and appreciate the feedback; Love the back-up bow angle. If I remember, I'll clarify that in the rules next year.