2022 Alaska Draw results

Just in case someone forgot results should be here Friday. I’m sure some people managed to forget about it…too bad! Here is to the longest week during application season!

Good luck everyone hope we pull some fun tags!

Bambistew

WKR
I wonder how many reductions they will have for moose, sheep and caribou? I would think they'd have to make some cuts based on the winter kill that's going to happen?

michihunt

Lil-Rokslider
What time do they typically post the results? Not in for sheep but I am for moose. Excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What time do they typically post the results? Not in for sheep but I am for moose. Excited!
Seems like they're typically posted around 9-10am. Sometimes earlier, sometimes later. But last few years it seems right around mid morning they're up.

The way things are going, this thread hardly belongs in the sheep forum.

LOL they’re posted when ADFG rolls into work at 0900 and hits upload….

One day left!

Arctic_Beaver

Lil-Rokslider
My wife is looking at the draw results for myself and some buddies, then placing a picture of any species we draw in an envelope. We get to avoid our phones all day then open them at Anchorage Brewing after work. It could be a great plan if one of us draws something cool, but most likely just self-induced pain for dragging the process out.

That’s a cool idea…if you get anything. If not she should just put you out of your misery early in the day, then you can still hit the brewery and drown sorrows.

Or she could be like my wife and draw the best tag herself, then really rub it in.🤣🤣🤣

Blasey

FNG
You're right about the possible winter kills. They shut down the winter antlerless Moose hunt in Minto two months early at 1/2 the quota because of the snow level. Still hoping for my Delta sheep tag though!!!

I'm hoping for a goat in 474, that's the most reasonable odds draw I asked for. Maybe if lucky will draw 006 or sheep.

Just hoping for a good opportunity, good luck to all!