2022 Mathews V3X ***Updated 2/6/22***

laltaffer

Lil-Rokslider
So anyone know if Hamskea is going to come out with something to make their rests work with the new tight Mathews quiver?

So anyone know if Hamskea is going to come out with something to make their rests work with the new tight Mathews quiver?
They said they were going to. It won’t be integrated so will be interesting to see what they come up with.

Last edited:

Cubera67

FNG
Today launches the new Mathews 2022 flagship, the V3X. Hold tight and follow along!

11d5caadfb009298111282fb6ff08942.jpg
Gonna have to check one out now

jingalls

Lil-Rokslider
I buy a new bow every 10-12 years!LOL! Was so impressed with the V3 31 I bought one. Killed a bull elk and a cow with it and a nice whitetail buck and a doe, 4 for 4 this season. All pass throughs! Tons of speed/energy, holds steady, low shock, quiet and accurate! First Matthew’s I’ve ever owned. Won’t be the last. Could be a new one coming once I get to shoot it? Can’t wait to read the review!!!

jingalls

Lil-Rokslider
I put a Hamskea on my 2021 V3 31. It’s a tight fit but with the 2 piece quiver it works fine! I can post some pics if you’d like to see clearances?

ChuckC

WKR
I got a V3X 29 last week. I like the draw cycle and balance better than my VXR 31.5 or the V3. Some may say they can’t tell any difference but I could. I liked the 33 as well as it may have balanced a hair better but I have started more ground blind hunting. I also don’t do 3d shoots, but I think the 33 would be a great option to hunt and shoot 3d competitively with one bow.

laltaffer

Lil-Rokslider
What’s the latest on the hamskea test that will fit? Is it their new budget Primer rest? Or something else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jingalls

Lil-Rokslider
Hamskea Hunter Pro. Snug but had plenty of room for tuning. I do use the Matthew’s two piece quiver.

LONE HUNTER

Lil-Rokslider
I am going to go shoot one today hopefully. I shoot my RX4 ultra so well its going to be tough to change but I am not super impressed with how loud the carbon bows seem to be when shot next to the aluminum counterpart

Pramo

WKR
I just picked one up from Lancaster yesterday, I have a VXR 31.5 which I really like and had a traverse for a short period but didn’t care for the 75% mods I prefer 80%

So far so good with the initial setup it draws smoother than the VXR and I’m doing some bare shaft tuning now. I went with ambush green I was interested in the granite finish but seemed a little bright to my eyes for hunting. The main thing is It has perfect balance with the static back bar mount no need to kick a side bar low and out to the side. The new quiver is sweet seems better than the qlite and it’s lighter. Best balance I’ve had in a Mathews it feels like my beloved 2014 Hoyt carbon spyder turbo

Attachments

• DAA72701-FFE4-4A9D-BCDA-2CF8D270C6D8.jpeg
    DAA72701-FFE4-4A9D-BCDA-2CF8D270C6D8.jpeg
    301 KB · Views: 88
I got a V3X 29 last week. I like the draw cycle and balance better than my VXR 31.5 or the V3. Some may say they can’t tell any difference but I could. I liked the 33 as well as it may have balanced a hair better but I have started more ground blind hunting. I also don’t do 3d shoots, but I think the 33 would be a great option to hunt and shoot 3d competitively with one bow.
Im trying to decide between the two right now . I'm only a 29" draw and mainly tree stand hunt so I am leaning towards shortr lighter.