2023 Colorado Secondary Draw Results

jt63

FNG
Anyone holding out hope for a successful secondary draw today? I'm kicking myself for only applying for a preference point this year and will now be refreshing my CPW profile all day to see if I somehow beat the odds.

Fitzwho

WKR
Have yet to draw anything in the secondary draw over the last 7 years, or however long. Somebody has to get a tag, with the luck I had in the draws this year it definitely won't be me.

Refresh. I live east of the mountains and moved from Kansas not to long ago. Applied out east, hopeful, but not optimistic. Sure do miss being able to trap and get five deer tags for $35…

UncleBone

WKR
I'm all for kids getting tags, but this secondary draw is a crock of shit. Money grab for DOW.

Should have a quota for youth hunters, just like NR's. Probably an unpopular opinion, but it is what it is.
I think most of us would agree. Screwing over kids in the original draw, just to ruin any adults chance at a secondary draw is pretty dumb.

Jdog

WKR
Well fellas...looks like results are up...

My status went from Applied to Not Awarded

:(

I got a 4th season cow tag in 411. I don’t remember how many were available but it was a tag I didn’t think I would get, and it’s definitely not trash.