2023 Head-to-Head Backpack Test - Part 1 - Rokslide

bozeman

WKR
Yep, I am interested in the Alps and Black Creek......I wish you could get an AGC frame to test. I like their bino harnesses and would hope their pack to be solid.

OP
Zach Herold

Zach Herold

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, I am interested in the Alps and Black Creek......I wish you could get an AGC frame to test. I like their bino harnesses and would hope their pack to be solid.
I reached out. They didn't want to send one.

OP
Zach Herold

Zach Herold

Super Moderator
Staff member
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: Please don't ask why packs that were in the other test were not in this one. If a backpack is not in this test but was in the test conducted a few years ago, the companies were reached out to and chose not to participate. For a new pack to test, Alaska Guide Creations was reached out to and chose not to participate. If there is a different pack that you would like to see in a future test that is not listed and was not in the previous test, please bring it to my attention.

Does the video compare the load hauling comfort of the different packs? That seems to me the first priority when choosing a pack.

OP
Zach Herold

Zach Herold

Super Moderator
Staff member
I asked them...they didn't send one.