.223 for bear, deer, elk and moose.

You might want to look at 75 gr ELDM for that new Tikka. Much more available and lots cheaper. Form thinks it’s comparable in performance to the 77 TMK, just with less penetration.

I‘m using 23.5 gr Benchmark loading just touching the lands, it’s max so work up.
I bought a box, yesterday to load up. I also have 2 boxes of black hills tmks showing up tomorrow.

I had no issues at all. They were great to deal with.
Well damn, thats amazing. I tried multiple times and kept having error messages. Then I tried to call multiple times with no replies. Stuck buying Black hills. $

Edit: Just tried again to buy two more boxes . Same error issues at checkout. Not sure what it is, but im done trying with them. Glad you got it to work. I have my BH at least. Will take me a while to shoot thru all fiddy anyway. I wont be just random target shooting with 77 TMK.

Last edited:
I just ordered a bunch more Black Hills 5.56 TMK's because they shoot so well out of my Tikka. And they come in Lake City Brass which is unobtanium (though crimped).

How do the Stand 1 Armory 223 TMK's stack up in terms of velocity and accuracy in a Tikka for those who have shot both?

Edit - I see someone posted that they were comparable in terms of accuracy, but still curious on velocity.

Well damn, thats amazing. I tried multiple times and kept having error messages. Then I tried to call multiple times with no replies. Stuck buying Black hills. $

Edit: Just tried again to buy two more boxes . Same error issues at checkout. Not sure what it is, but im done trying with them. Glad you got it to work. I have my BH at least. Will take me a will to shoot thru all fiddy anyway. I wont be just random target shooting with 77 TMK.
You got me curious because my prior experience (Nov of last year) was easy (although at a lower price). I think they are having website certificate authenticity problems. I think their current price of $1.70 per (before shipping and taxes) is significantly than what I paid last year, and more than what I just paid for BH ($1.37 - total).

In stock, good price, 100% GTG seller

I was close to going with them, but found this price was a bit better in total:

FML…more on the way.

Appreciate the heads up.

Back