$26 down puffy - initial review

IanF.

Lil-Rokslider
That's right $26!

Little over a week back I'm packing for my Yukon trip and can't find my kelvin puffy anywhere, tore the place apart to no avail....crap and not enough time to get one...upside is I really want am uncompadre...

I decided to get a cheap to get me by

XPOSURZONE Men Packable Down Quilted Puffer Jacket Lightweight Puffer Coat Army Khaki S at Amazon Men’s Clothing store:

So initial thoughts, not bad..little tight in the armpits, but did I mention $26?

I'll check back in after some field time...

For now here's my best kardashian mountain hunter poses...

Looking forward to hearing about this! I'm all about a good deal, however, I know that typically you get what you pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
IanF.

IanF.

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry forgot some details...

It has 2 hand pockets and 2 Mickey pockets on the inside.

I'm 6'2" 230lbs - a56" chest, 34" waist and 21 1/2" neck...,

Neck is snug as almost all XXL items are on me, manufactures don't scale,will on necks and underarms - it's near universal.

Initially it doesn't feel any cheaper then my Sitka kelvin, both are just a thin nylon holding in the insulation. Truthfully I prefer synthetic fill,mourn for $26.....

oenanthe

WKR
Those of you looking for an inexpensive down puffy might also consider the Uniqlo brand. I picked up one of their ultralight down hoodies last year for less than $50 on sale. It weighs about 270g (a little under 10 oz.) and is of very high quality considering the price.

Timberninja

Lil-Rokslider
Those of you looking for an inexpensive down puffy might also consider the Uniqlo brand. I picked up one of their ultralight down hoodies last year for less than $50 on sale. It weighs about 270g (a little under 10 oz.) and is of very high quality considering the price.

Agree, I've had a jacket and a vest from them for 2 years now, lost a bit of loft but has held up nicely.