3 sights In question

I'm in the market for a 3 pin slider. These are the 3 I have In mind and I have questions about them all So looking for some help.

Mbg elite pure gold 75
Sport hog fast Eddie (not the xl)
HHA kingpin

My questions are pretty well the same for them all. What is the scope size of them? 1 5/8, 2" or maybe bigger?

I like the totally toolless micro adjustment. I had a mbg ascent maybe few years ago and that thing drove me nuts.

How bright is the pins in these 3? I know
Mbg has the photocromatic and hha I assume has the rheostat?

It's going to be hard to beat the HHA dial and that easy exact yardage with less
Movement but that mbg had had my eye for couple years.

Can y'all give me input on these 3 please.

Huntin_GI

WKR
I was debating on the fast eddie as well. After a phone call to Spott Hogg and a conversation about what I will be doing with the bow, I ended up ordering the Tommy Hogg. Pretty similiar to fast eddie with beefier base and micro adjust.

I've owned several Spot Hogg sights over the years. Based on the ones I've used, I would say you'd be hard pressed to find a tougher piece of equipment.

Although I've only looked at the others you mentioned and never owned one personally.

OP
B
A big thing for me Is scope size I don't want a tennis ball Size scope. I will be getting 3
.10 pins probably use my middle as floater as did in the past. The tool less is a feature I want because when I'm in middle shooting and i need to adjust my l/r or something I
Don't wanna be halfing to pull Out a tool to adjust. Like to just flip the lock and adjust and roll on.