3 week bender sort of

Jmort1754

WKR
Having surgery-- tonsils and some other throat shit.

Need to be on liquid diet for 2 1/2 to 3 weeks originally was planned only a week.

Surgeon recommends protein drinks.

Anyone have any good tasting protein powders / rtd?

Chocolate or coffee or anything but vanilla.

NRA4LIFE

WKR
Ensure, jello and pudding (if possible). If liquid for 3 weeks, 10% weight loss is possible. All based on experience with a colon situation a few years back.

180ls1

WKR
Tuna and apple / orange juice blended tastes a lot better than you think.

MyProtien has a lot of good options. The unflavored stuff is fine, I am leery of too many sweeteners.

If you, are dropping too much weight. 1oz of olive / mct oil in a protein shake adds 250cals and tastes just fine.

All my suggestions here are directed towards health first. Not flavor.

stank.243

Lil-Rokslider
After an unfortunate incident outside a Perkins late one night I had jaw surgery. My favorite was breakfast essentials.

Most things are possible with a blender as well. My favorites were meatloaf/mashed potatoes/tomato soup, bean and bacon soup with beef broth, chicken noodle soup, and ice cream (of course)

Jbehredt

WKR
After an unfortunate incident outside a Perkins late one night I had jaw surgery. My favorite was breakfast essentials.

Most things are possible with a blender as well. My favorites were meatloaf/mashed potatoes/tomato soup, bean and bacon soup with beef broth, chicken noodle soup, and ice cream (of course)
Same thing happened to me @ an Applebees! Sweet protein drinks get old fast. Like you mentioned, it’s gonna be the salty/savory that takes some effort.

Dynamatyze on Amazon is good and comes in a large tub. Redcon1 also has good protein drinks often buy one get one free.

I had liquid no carb diet for a few weeks years ago on gut surgery… wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.

Yoder

WKR
I use Jocko's Molk also. It's really good mixed with milk. Chocolate and banana cream are my favorites.

DroptineDC18

Lil-Rokslider
Vital Performance makes a coffee and chocolate that you may like. Made from milk isolate and beef collagen, not rice and pea protein.

wesfromky

WKR
Chocolate Keto Chow mixed with 2-4oz of heavy cream is pretty good. I also though 1stphorm was one of the better tasting protein powders.