3 years in a row...

Starbux

FNG
It’s been a fun ride learning how to hunt these amazing animals. Got lucky with my 3rd archery bull in 3 years following my move west from Illinois. Archery OTC, DIY, Solo hunts. I’ve been really lucky the last 2 years to run into other hunters who graciously helped pack out my bulls (year 1 I packed him out solo, so I know the pain). Can’t wait til next September already...E215B79E-A37A-47DE-B00A-26681238C788.jpeg412C7EAB-FC2A-4B43-92FE-68AF6778DE70.jpeg

b2sandshee

Lil-Rokslider
Congratulations! Packed my buddies and mine out this year and it never gets easier. Well worth it at the end of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geewhiz

WKR
Antlers...eh. Freezer...RIGHT ON!! haha Beautiful bull!

And like nickofthewoods said, 3 years in a row definitely isn't luck!

OP
Starbux

Starbux

FNG
Right on! Congrats, I agree with the pressure canner, I can a ton of meat! But that organized freezer!
I do wanna try canned elk. Maybe if I can convince my daughter to leave her phone and friends for a couple days, we can get her another bull to try canning on? I also picked up a leftover cow tag for second rifle so who knows.

Johnboy

WKR
Tagging out three years in a row on fully guided, horseback wilderness hunts would be outstanding. Here you are, batting 1.000 going solo? That's very, very well done. Truly exceptional!

Congrats on a great bull. And 3/3 in the last years. Every time my freezer starts to look that organized a baby comes along and soon it’s only breast milk to be found

haha! I was there! My wife was a dairy cow too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sasquatch

WKR
Congrats! Mind saying which state you moved to and hunt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro