375 Ruger

Clarktar

WKR
Starting to scrounge for 375 ruger components for reloading. Looks like 260 gr. Partitions or Accubonds with RL15 is a common and we'll performing combination.

Anyone have some other input on bullets or powders to consider? This will be a backup gun during a moose bow hunt (although I'm likely to leave the bow in the tent if unsuccessful near the end of the hunt).

I know, horrible time to be sourcing reloading components.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

WCS

Lil-Rokslider
I've had good results both partitions and accubonds, currently shooting 300 gr accubonds out of my 375 h&h. Reloading for my h&h and for a buddy's 375 ruger I've been using VV n540 lately. I've also used reloder 17 and winchester 760 for powders.

OP
Clarktar

Clarktar

WKR
Lordy, I can't find brass anywhere. So far the few places with boolits don't want to ship to AK!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Lordy, I can't find brass anywhere. So far the few places with boolits don't want to ship to AK!

It’s a less common caliber so maybe one of the shops has some Ammo on the shelf. Hard to say but maybe sportsman’s or something.

If you can come up with brass and powder I could probably spot you some bullets if you can’t find them.

OP
Clarktar

Clarktar

WKR
Checked cabela's and sportsman's today. Nada. I need to own a 416 rigby and 500 s&w I guess!

I still have plenty of powder and primers, but no brass or bullets

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Checked cabela's and sportsman's today. Nada. I need to own a 416 rigby and 500 s&w I guess!

I still have plenty of powder and primers, but no brass or bullets

Probably worth putting a WTB add out on the 24 hour campfire classfieds, I've come up with some pretty rare stuff by asking there.

I have one I have not shot in years.. I am surprised both brass and bullets are NOT available?? Didn't think there would be a mad dash for this caliber.

I used you initial combo of 260AB and RL-15, but no game shot with it. And unfortunately I don't have enough components to sell you. Only 50pcs of brass myself.