3rd week of Sept Elk.

Quick report on our elk hunt that finished up last week. We got to our cabin and got the bikes unloaded ten days earlier and hunted and were on elk every day but one (stupid and our fault, left elk to find elk)

Coming from the last two years I've only seen one elk and hearing no bugles at all last year, it was a super welcome surprise to be in them every single day and having fantastic opportunities. The locals were as nice as can be and overall the trip was very memorable And exciting. Thanks to all of you on here who have helped me become a better hunter, through answering my direct questions as well as posting valuable content I'm able to read and participate in.

Unfortunately we were not able to close the deal this season, but I am way too excited for the next time we can get back there and make it happen. Here are some pictures from the trip!
IMG_1998.jpegIMG_1985.jpegIMG_1974.jpegIMG_2072.jpeg

Gerbdog

WKR
well the photography skills are spot on, looks positively epic

Sorry you guys didnt connect but sounds like you had a fun/great season and you will only get better with more experiences and encounters.

OP
KennethDeemer
well the photography skills are spot on, looks positively epic

Sorry you guys didnt connect but sounds like you had a fun/great season and you will only get better with more experiences and encounters.
It was honestly too much fun. Real life back home is hitting hard.

Gerbdog

WKR
Yea, i hear you, i was in the field a lot this fall and still adjusting to being back at work... painful.