5.11 Tactical

BCBowtech

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up some 5.11 boots awhile ago for work and they are fantastic... Was in Cabelas yesterday and decided to grab some Stryke pants to try out. I bought them for just general wear and hiking but seriously considering trying them out hunting with a base layer when it gets a bit cooler.

Anyone else use 5.11 gear? They have a decent looking puffy as well Im considering..

I have used their tactical pants and a vest for shooting for a long time. The other stuff has been hit and miss.

I recently picked up a pair of their jeans and really seem to be wearing them a lot. They are slim enough not to be dad jeans but don’t fit like tube socks. They really hit the right blend of flex in the fabrics IMO.

Bought a couple more pair.

snowplow

WKR
Sorry lm stupid.

I really like their boonie hat. Nice and old school style. And in multicam.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

adamm88

WKR
I have used their tactical pants and a vest for shooting for a long time. The other stuff has been hit and miss.

I recently picked up a pair of their jeans and really seem to be wearing them a lot. They are slim enough not to be dad jeans but don’t fit like tube socks. They really hit the right blend of flex in the fabrics IMO.

Bought a couple more pair.

Iv used their tac lite pro pants for work, i had a pair for like 5 years before i tore off a cargo pocket. All their stuff other stuff i used worked great and pretty much bomb proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Felix40

WKR
I wear some 5.11 stuff for work. I feel like the boots are poorly made but the stryke pants are pretty decent. I would never consider wearing them for backpacking because they are just so heavy.

I have worn their Alex pants for over a year. Very comfortable and versatile.
Looking at the astonecutter pants for upland Bird hunting and going through some tougher stuff.