5.7 Johnson/ 22 Spitfire Dies

bassin_rob

Lil-Rokslider
Inherited a gun I believe to be a 5.7 Johnson/ 22 spitfire. No markings on it. The ammo passed down with the gun just has 22 carbine hand written on a note card. All my dad knows is it’s an old 30 carbine necked down to an 22. Anyone have much experience with this cartridge? Also looking for a set of dies if anyone has some used ones laying around.

gabenzeke

WKR
Inherited a gun I believe to be a 5.7 Johnson/ 22 spitfire. No markings on it. The ammo passed down with the gun just has 22 carbine hand written on a note card. All my dad knows is it’s an old 30 carbine necked down to an 22. Anyone have much experience with this cartridge? Also looking for a set of dies if anyone has some used ones laying around.
Weird coincidence, I was just reading about the 22 spitfire today. Hope you can find the supplies, sounded pretty interesting.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

OP
bassin_rob

bassin_rob

Lil-Rokslider
Weird coincidence, I was just reading about the 22 spitfire today. Hope you can find the supplies, sounded pretty interesting.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Thanks man, found a set of dies on midway. But they are a hit steep for what the gun is. So hoping I can find a used set a little more reasonable.