$50 FL Guide lite pants

raferalston

Lil-Rokslider
You have to order up a size. I made the same mistake the first time. Not super quiet but great pants. I'm a 39-40 and had to order a 42.

Either they are a size small or I'm getting fatter. Either is possible lol.

eyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
They do make a slight swishing noise but used them archery elk and never felt like noise was an issue walking or rubbing on underbrush. Maybe if stand hunting and under 20 yards on a super calm sit you might notice...

MrSunday

Lil-Rokslider
You have to order up a size. I made the same mistake the first time. Not super quiet but great pants. I'm a 39-40 and had to order a 42.

Either they are a size small or I'm getting fatter. Either is possible lol.
I just received two pairs. I found them to be true to size in both the waist and length. 34x32

They are a little noisy but that seems to be dissipating with wear and a wash.

EJMK

FNG
I was able to grab a pair too. They showed up yesterday and seem to fit true to what I expected. They seem a little loud trying them on in the house but I don’t think it’s a deal breaker for anything I’ll be using them for. I think it was a heck of a deal.

Yeah I’m having that issue too on what to order on sizing dang it. I’m normally a 32-33 waist so do I order a 32 or 34...

Billinsd

WKR
Yeah I’m having that issue too on what to order on sizing dang it. I’m normally a 32-33 waist so do I order a 32 or 34...
Seems like they run small if anything. I'd go 34. I wear a 34, but sometimes could be 35. I bought 34 because it should be fine and I want to lose weight. Depends if you like a tight fit or not too and if they stretch, lol

jmz82

FNG
Just got mine, I can usually wear 34x32 without much issue. This is the size I ordered, they are about as tight as tight can get no way they are even an option for me.

trazerr

Lil-Rokslider
I bought a pair in size 32x32. I normally wear 31x32 in cheap jeans (Old Navy jeans with slight stretch material). My last pair of Levi's are 32x32. These Guide Lites in 32x32 fit me perfectly. Can get a finger/thumb in between the waistband, but not too loose at all. Length is perfect for me.

H: 5'8-9"
W: 163lbs

Hope this helps some people on the size fence.