FIRSTLITE GUIDE PANTS on Sierra Trading Post 50$

Ohh you mean like this big thread thats been open forever?
There way loud i sent mine back.

Ohh you mean like this big thread thats been open forever?
There way loud i sent mine back.
LMAO!!

I had ordered 5 pair, tried them on and thought “no-way” (too loud & not true to size). I sent them back and ended up buying EB Pro guide pants for much cheaper + I got solid colors. Much better buy IMO and I’m a FL die hard.

bcv

Lil-Rokslider
I got in on the last thread too... and totally understand why they are 50 bucks.
I've never owned or think it's possible to make a louder material than what First Lite Guide Pants are made from.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
so glad I came back and read this you guys just saved me a crap ton of effort. I now see the post previously put up. Woops thanks all.

so glad I came back and read this you guys just saved me a crap ton of effort. I now see the post previously put up. Woops thanks all.
Haha no problem.
Thanks for posting though.
I think noise wise they were probably savable by washing a bunch. But it just wasn't worth it to me.

I don't understand the sizing tho.
Us mens pants sizing has been the same for eternity why can't FL get it correct?

I bought 2 pair of these and had the same initial thoughts as those stated above. I put them to use for weeks chasing gobblers and they won me over in the field. While seemingly very loud when I unboxed them, they are unnoticeable in the field. I got extremely close to some birds I had to sneak in on with no excess noise. I advised my partner to pay attention to the pants and tell me if he noticed while i was hiking. He said he never heard them in well over 40 miles. The durability exceeded my expectations, I busted alot of brush with them and they've been solid. Much better pant than I expected. Also the coolest, fastest drying pant I've worn. One negative note, the sizing is slightly off. I noticed the waist size to be 1-2" small in size.

Edit: I did wash them them twice before initial field use.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I bought 2 pair of these and had the same initial thoughts as those stated above. I put them to use for weeks chasing gobblers and they won me over in the field. While seemingly very loud when I unboxed them, they are unnoticeable in the field. I got extremely close to some birds I had to sneak in on with no excess noise. I advised my partner to pay attention to the pants and tell me if he noticed while i was hiking. He said he never heard them in well over 40 miles. The durability exceeded my expectations, I busted alot of brush with them and they've been solid. Much better pant than I expected. Also the coolest, fastest drying pant I've worn. One negative note, the sizing is slightly off. I noticed the waist size to be an 1-2" small in size.
BOOM. Nice review.

jhendley2

FNG
I bought 2 pair of these and had the same initial thoughts as those stated above. I put them to use for weeks chasing gobblers and they won me over in the field. While seemingly very loud when I unboxed them, they are unnoticeable in the field. I got extremely close to some birds I had to sneak in on with no excess noise. I advised my partner to pay attention to the pants and tell me if he noticed while i was hiking. He said he never heard them in well over 40 miles. The durability exceeded my expectations, I busted alot of brush with them and they've been solid. Much better pant than I expected. Also the coolest, fastest drying pant I've worn. One negative note, the sizing is slightly off. I noticed the waist size to be 1-2" small in size.

Edit: I did wash them them twice before initial field use.
Exactly my experience as well. I tried them on inside and thought to myself no way these would be able to be used. Washed them and then wore them in the field and honestly did not notice any sound whatsoever. They are super light and dry very fast. Perfect spring gobbler and early season whitetail pant for me