6.5 PRC

Deer hunter

Hello everyone I seen a few people are in the same boat as me . I’m looking for. 6.5 PRC brass, Redding S type dies and 156gr Berger’s EOL if anyone has info on where I can scoop any of these I would greatly appreciate it.

archp625

You need to look on the internet every single day and multiple times a day. If you have some local places to look go there as well. Find out when their truck arrives and possibly get on a waiting list. This market is really wild. You have to work at finding what you are after.

OP
Deer hunter

Deer hunter

You need to look on the internet every single day and multiple times a day. If you have some local places to look go there as well. Find out when their truck arrives and possibly get on a waiting list. This market is really wild. You have to work at finding what you are after.
I’ve honestly been looking every single day and some days I look every 10 mins . I hate the way things are right now . This is crazy already .

archp625

I’ve honestly been looking every single day and some days I look every 10 mins . I hate the way things are right now . This is crazy already .
Also look on different forums. I agree with you. I hate the times we live in. I used to go into my local reloading store and get whatever I want whenever I needed it. I could just by a pound, 100 primers, and 100 bullets that would last me a month knowing there would be the same combo next month. Now you better be ready with money when you see something you want. You have to act fast.

OP
Deer hunter

Deer hunter

Also look on different forums. I agree with you. I hate the times we live in. I used to go into my local reloading store and get whatever I want whenever I needed it. I could just by a pound, 100 primers, and 100 bullets that would last me a month knowing there would be the same combo next month. Now you better be ready with money when you see something you want. You have to act fast.
I didn’t think about trying other forums. Thanks for that . I have some powder I been sitting on and a little bit of primers . I’ve called some big name factory and asked where is everything at and they all told me the same thing all reloading components are be shipped out daily but I can’t tell.

Wyattblu48

Where are you located? I’ll trade powder for brass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TimberHunter

I have new RCBS FL 6.5 PRC dies. Decided to keep my 308win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Deer hunter

Deer hunter

Aw man I’m trying to find reloader 26 myself but I figured it would be worth asking on here cuz that is straight up better than gold . This PRC was a impulse buy. It’s a custom build I had shot it a few times when it got built so I knew I had to have it. H1000 I haven’t seen a bottle of that for a little over a year. Shit here in NM has been really crazy in powder