6mmCM recipes?

VernAK

WKR
Very interesting and mirrors my experience even though I'm a long way from the qualifications of these shooters.

I have two of the Barrett Fieldcrafts in 6CM [one suppressed] and they shot 108 ELD M factory ammo with amazing groups from a 5 pound rifle.

Vacrt2002

Lil-Rokslider
Very interesting and mirrors my experience even though I'm a long way from the qualifications of these shooters.

I have two of the Barrett Fieldcrafts in 6CM [one suppressed] and they shot 108 ELD M factory ammo with amazing groups from a 5 pound rifle.

My sight in shots went in the same hole. I thought I was missing the target 🎯

CO-AJ

WKR
Wish we could run suppressors here - but NY doesn’t allow anything but handouts and open arms to people wanting handouts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its unfortunate, you guys up in NY and the poor folks in CA have been completely steamrolled by your politicians.

To the OP: When I posted on June 6 I wasn't aware of Berger's new 108 Elite, so just bought a box + am going to load a test batch of Sierra GameChanger TGKs. Also sticking with H4350.

For your interest, the Sierra TGK 100 seems to have (on paper) the best combo of high BC and bullet toughness.

Anyone have experience with the 108 Elite or 100 TGK?

OP
G

gjs4

Lil-Rokslider
I can find the Sierra GCs locally ... but not much out there on them

Harvey_NW

WKR
I've found 2 loads for my Ruger American Predator with H4831SC and recently IMR4831 behind 105gr hunting VLD, Win standard LR primers. IMR has given me a better velocity node and lower ES, but both averaged 3060fps in the sweet spot, and accuracy from .050-.090 jump. Awesome little guns!

OP
G

gjs4

Lil-Rokslider
Hit cabelas yesterday- had a bunch of varmint and lighter weight 243- bought the last box of 103eldx, had a couple 108eldms and nothing in the Berger, Sierra, etc that appeared to be of interest. Apparently guns and ammo are the Covid cure are here...