750W Fat Tire E Bike- $275

I contacted Amazon earlier and gave them the link and told them to check it out and make sure this wasn't a scam. That's been hours ago and the listing is still up.

Bunch of paranoid ninnies lmao. Literally every UPS item shipped to me shows label printed only and doesn't update to picked up status til late that night or the next day. I also had a box delivered that still said awaiting pickup. Quit calling Amazon or they'll become aware and cancel all the orders. The seller is literally Amazon itself, the best CS and least hassle company on the planet, they're not going to let any customers get screwed. Most of us used a CC to pay, that's another extra layer of protection and easy to handle. Chill people! Worst case here is it's a mistake and order is cancelled, or you get a knockoff bike made from the same factory in China and have to return it.

OP
Vansomerenc
Yea I might have to spend 30 minutes on the phone with my CC company to get a refund. That’s way better than the shame I’d feel having a guy blow by me on a Mukkpet hiking into my spot knowing I passed on this deal

gostovp

WKR
Looks like the bike is back to normal price again with Mukkpet shipping. It did this yesterday and then came back today

gostovp

WKR
The threads on SlickDeals are pretty interesting to say the least. Check out this one. They are saying that they ( thr manufacturer) reported the unauthorized store Amazon.com to Amazon… this keeps getting weirder lol

Attachments

• IMG_8364.png
    IMG_8364.png
    348.4 KB · Views: 93
Probably a dozen companies selling the same Chinese made cookie cutter bike with a different sticker on it, these guys are just one of them. Amazon probably got a hold of a lot from the same source and reused the ad/azn number to list it. I'm sure that ticks them off and hurts their sales but that's kinda the way it goes.

OP
Vansomerenc
The threads on SlickDeals are pretty interesting to say the least. Check out this one. They are saying that they ( thr manufacturer) reported the unauthorized store Amazon.com to Amazon… this keeps getting weirder lol
I find it hard to believe Amazon is gonna let a third party call themselves Amazon.com on their platform.

gostovp

WKR
Another thing that is kind of weird is the shipping address of where it’s from. My UPS tracking shows

AMAZON.COM
333 BOREN AVE N
SEATTLE, WA, US

That is the corporate office headquarters and not a fulfillment center. Does anyone else ever have Amazon shipments come from there? The last Amazon shipment I got from UPS came from an address that was an actual fulfillment center in Kentucky

Credit card charge backs are amazing. I had visa fight someone and refund me over a used Sitka vest on Facebook marketplace. Add on top of that with the amount of these sold Amazon isn’t gonna take a black eye this big. There is gonna be tons of forums alone for evidence if you get a box of rock.
This happened to me lol. I ordered an ASUS laptop last year from Amazon, not a 3rd party but Amazon itself. I recieved what appeared to be the factory sealed box, but inside that was a bag of gravel instead of the laptop. I had to do a charge back because I was getting nowhere with amazon on it for weeks, I think they thought I was lying or something

Hnthrdr

WKR
I think Eddie las Vegas has one incoming the soonest or maybe OP, so we should get some clarity in a couple of days

gostovp

WKR
This happened to me lol. I ordered an ASUS laptop last year from Amazon, not a 3rd party but Amazon itself. I recieved what appeared to be the factory sealed box, but inside that was a bag of gravel instead of the laptop. I had to do a charge back because I was getting nowhere with amazon on it for weeks, I think they thought I was lying or something
That’s crazy. I wonder how that would have happened. So did your CC believe you?

Mine came in today early!

0faf664bd45912b831cfb50f1be2b77c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Vansomerenc
I think Eddie las Vegas has one incoming the soonest or maybe OP, so we should get some clarity in a couple of days
I have the earliest order so I’ll keep you guys updated as soon as I see any changes in status.