7mm rem mag powder

It comes down to what powder is available, any of the ones mentioned are going to be pretty good when available. It's a crapshoot as to which powder possibly may or may not perform well in any given firearm. Pick one, go with it, and enjoy.

Hello everyone, im just getting started in reloading and i have bought some nosler accubonds 160grs and would like to buy some 162 eldx as well but i dont know what powder i should start out with. Now i have a nosler reloading manual but there is alot of options to chose from and i dont want to buy 3 different powders to start with. Imr 4831 or h1000 are the ones that have peaked my interest the most and Ill be shooting these out of my tikka with a 9.5 twist rate, thanks.
H1000 is the way to go with the 7mag.

Kyle C

Lil-Rokslider
H1000 and research how to do ladder test with powder and find the node you like. Chamber formed brass with a 2 thou shoulder bump and watch the magic happen. Do another test on seating depth and look for the best node. Will save you time, components, and get rid of the "what if".

Schwarz06

FNG
Ive got a solid load for my tikka of 72 grains of magpro under a 160 accubond. This is a max load work up to it. But tikkas also have a mile long throat so pressure generally comes over max.

Dr Evil

FNG
If I could find any - I'd use H1000 or Retumbo but I've seen neither for sale locally in a LONG while.
RL22 and IMR 7828 are the ones I'm still using for my magnums. H4350 works pretty well too, but will have a lower loading density and is extremely temperature stable - if that's a concern.

JasonWi

WKR
RL22 has been my go to powder for my 7mmRM and a few different bullets. 140 ttsx, 160 AB, 168 VLDH

Accuracy has been sub MOA for all three loads.