A big elk....

Thess87

WKR
I agree the video doesn’t reflect well. As far as the people, if I paid $225000 for a tag I’d probably round upas much help as I could as well.

ODB

WKR
ugg. I dont even know where to start.. frankly I'd wish that bull was still walking around instead of being killed by that yum yum...

There is that line in A River Runs Through It - something about a person deserving to catch a fish.... applies here...

Evol

Lil-Rokslider
ugg. I dont even know where to start.. frankly I'd wish that bull was still walking around instead of being killed by that yum yum...

There is that line in A River Runs Through It - something about a person deserving to catch a fish.... applies here...

If he had had his way, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish... would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching it.

A3 does a terrible job of representing guides in Az. They kill some big animals, but will also employ any swinging D with a guide license and a client.

Poser

WKR
Man, **** these people. I don’t care enough about trophy aspects to get hung up on a single animal like that, but if I happened to be in this position, I’d been in there hunting the way I do and knocking the teeth out of anyone who insists I do otherwise.

scfreeman66

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty hard to watch that, let alone be excited for the guy....

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

FLAK

WKR
IMO, That is not hunting in any way, shape or form.
Sad really.
The guy presenting the video should have chose the other option
and pissed em off by spooking the bull off.
At least they would have to work for it a little more.

Finch

WKR
"Can I have another bullet, Willie"?

As the "hunter", I would have shot until I knew he was down. They were high fiving w/ the bull still struggling. Not my thing either. I also found it funny that JJ (Shade Queen) was sit back and relaxed while everyone tended to his bull. I get it...his money and his choice but I'm glad I was raised up to be a real hunter.

Kinda reminds me of this guy at work. He is remodeling his basement to make it a den/study. He wants a bear rug so bad just for aesthetics. Knowing that I'm a big hunter, he asked me one night why he just couldn't go out there with some bear piss and calls and kill one. I laughed in his face and then broke it to him that he'd probably have to hunt all season to possibly get a shot at one. Everybody wants instant gratification these days. Makes me sick!