A quick heads up abut onX Backcountry

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

FNG
No dog in this fight, but those memes posted are pretty damnably weak.
They're cornered in with what I said. They now realize that what is
Try clicking on the layers and turning the private/public property on/off.

You could probably learn something from people who know how to use the app if you ask questions.

They are not required to provide anything and the maps are plenty usable if you have any competency.

If you do call their customer service, try being less of a douche bag. It might work out.
I already said I was going to call them on Monday and make them aware of everything I mentioned in this topic, it's one of the very first things I said.

As far as my attitude goes, you can go piss up a rope. You don't get to apply how I'm talking to any of you here to how I'm going to address customer service. You're all are getting blasted because of your lies, stupidity and just sheer arrogance towards me.

There is no one on this forum that even knows what they're talking about when it comes to any of the icons and proerty lines about the app so there is no way in hell anyone here can teach anyone anything, they cannot even accept the facts I pointed out.

I want any one of you to show me what a property line is on the MAP with actual backed up proof.

I already said I was going to call them on Monday and make them aware of everything I mentioned in this topic, it's one of the very first things I said.

As far as my attitude goes, you can go piss up a rope. You don't get to apply how I'm talking to any of you here to how I'm going to address customer service. You're all are getting blasted because of your lies, stupidity and just sheer arrogance towards me.

There is no one on this forum that even knows what they're talking about when it comes to any of the icons and proerty lines about the app so there is no way in hell anyone here can teach anyone anything, they cannot even accept the facts I pointed out.

I want any one of you to show me what a property line is on the MAP with actual backed up proof.
Did you purposely ignore post # 39 and 40?

I don’t need a legend or college degree to understand what’s public and private in this screenshot.

And, hold on to your seat here, if you click the area that is clearly private land…it tells you that it’s private land. 🤯

Attachments

• IMG_1759.png
    IMG_1759.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1760.png
    IMG_1760.png
    811.3 KB · Views: 10

If you can figure out how to search on here, you might find that we fairly often discuss property lines on the app you so struggle with.

I am also quite certain that you are unteachable.

Life must be hard.

OP

FNG
That does not exist in the app itself which is what my entire complaint is.
To further prove my point, What you have shown is something that buried deep within some unlreated aspect that you clearly had to be told it was there and had to go digging around. What you have shown is not accessible by the app and the user is never told that exists.

That picture you have shown there is SUPPOSED TO BE IN A PLACE CALLED LEGEND which is supposed to be on the interface of the map itself.

When I downloaded the app I was never shown anything, there is no link to a guide, no anything in fact the only things that popped up on the screen was a reminder that in 7 days you will have to pay to access the premium features again. The only way I even knew about anything was due to a youtube video I happened to stumble across by accident.

ONX wants people to pay but cannot provide any usablility for the user. They should be ashamed of themselves

OP

FNG
If you can figure out how to search on here, you might find that we fairly often discuss property lines on the app you so struggle with.
First of al l you all need to quit trying to change around what is being said. Secondly I don't care what any of you discuss, NOWHERE does ONX themselves ever denote what anything they added manually add to the map is that anyo e would ever know about or find

The bottom line is you all need to come to terms that ONX needs to provide an onscreen messsage to the user that only they can remove which says call them so they can directing you to where to go to get the instructions on how to find the instructions.

A major flaw in all thier apps is how there is no icon on the map itself titled LEGEND/KEY as well as one for glossary.

I downloaded it and the only pop-up I ever saw to this day is a reminder that in 7 days I would have to pay premium to unlock access to the premium features.

if ONX wants to charge $30, then they need to start earning that $30

Right now anyone that just downloads their app is going to be stuck because even the customer service is buried inside the app.

They aren't telling anyone anything yet they want to charge $30

Yeah right

Status
Not open for further replies.