A Request for All the Elk Hunting YouTubers...

We have the same problem in BC lately these dick heads made a video showing their whole route from Vancouver to the exact hiway exit then they filmed every mile marker up the fs shot a mulie filed their way back out but that hole mountain range is closed till 2025 to motor vehicles for forest Regen after a big fire in 21

lang

Lil-Rokslider
Definitely a pet peeve of mine 15 min of guys explaining what they are doing. BRO group set the stage for this putting 45 min of everyday online regardless if they saw anything or not. I get trying to tell a story and capture the struggle but man it got painful in a hurry. So now no animal footage is the norm, a lot of face shots talking followed by a recovery sequence. I don't watch hunting shows to see guys walking around telling me what they saw! Give me some elk please! Close, far, grainy, shaky, noisy, quiet it is all better than looking at your pretty manicured beard telling us about your hunt. You have something people can learn from great, I doubt any content over 5% would qualify on the top end guys.
I get elk hunting is hard to film, I've been trying forever. I actually tried to strap a 8mm cameral to a pack frame 20+ years ago trying miserably to self film hunts. I've gotten lots of bear footage (baiting in a tree stand lends to easy footage), but calling elk especially solo has eluded me even with new tech advances.

I’d be ok with even meeting them in the middle and … ok make your video but don’t even mention the state you’re in let along region/unit. I don’t mind a youtube hunt ever now and then but my blood pressure rises when then talk anything about there location. As soon as they say even the state then if they have a good hunt, there’s tons of people that’s all they need to make them start applying in that state.

Hell, don’t even tell them what planet it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk