Acme bullet help for 10mm

Dschwan

WKR
Does anyone have any experience with acme coated bullets?. All of mine are measuring .4017-.4019" and it causing the a slight hang up on the free bore when I test fit them in the chamber. I can see the marking on the bullet itself and not on the brass. Its enough drag that I have to use a pick to pry the case out. I also checked a bullet by its self hand have the same result. I haven't had any issues with other bullets that I have used but these are the first cast ones I have tired.

I check COL starting at 1.260 and went down until the bullet bearing diameter was flush with the brass and had no hang ups.

Any thoughts? I have contacted Acme but haven't heard back. I will call on Monday.

MattB

WKR
Are you saying that your extractor is not ejecting the unified rounds, or that they just won’t fall out of the barrel with gravity?

During COViD I got some Fiocchi 9mm where with some you had to grab the slide and basically punch at the back of the grip to extract unforced rounds (could not get the slide to move by grabbing the slide and grip and using brute force). They shot just fine. I personally would load/shoot a few and see how they shoot but I doubt you will have an issue.