adding mid-range 12x to 15x bino: good plan?

Looking for input/advice on my situation.

I've had the same pair of 10x42 Eagle Optics Ranger Platinums for probably 20 years. I hunt deer/elk/bear (and do a lot of birdwatching) mostly in western OR and the Cascades. A lot of pretty close work, often in timber, rarely glassing more than a few hundred yards. I've always loved these binos (I know they are mid-tier, at best). I also have a cheap 20-60X spotter, if I need higher magnification, but its not something to sit behind all day.

Last few years, I'm starting to hunt more open country. Also, I hooked my 10X42s to a tripod and WHOLLY COW what a game changer. In one respect, a huge improvement. But it also showed me the quite limited edge-to-edge clarity of my current binos. Left me wanting more.

This year and next, I should draw good bear, elk, and mule deer tags in eastern OR, and I'm considering buying a mid-range 12X to 15X bino for glassing from a tripod.

Are these higher-power, mid-tier bios going to be a significant upgrade from my current set-up when it comes to glassing all day in open country? Or should I just save up for the day (maybe 6-8 years from now) that I can hand down my Eagle Optics to my son and justify alpha or near-alpha glass in 10X42? I don't care about counting inches of antler (not disparaging anyone who does), I just care about not missing animals.

Here's what I'm considering in the $500-900 range (what am I missing?):
Tract Toric 12.5x50
Athlon Cronus UHD 15X56
Stiener HX 15x56
Vortex Vipers
Luepold BX4 12X50

Thanks in advance!

Hoodie

WKR
If you only wanted to put the funds into one bino, there isn't much a good 10x42 won't cover. Especially paired with a spotter.

That said, I've heard really good things about the Toric. I'm tempted to try the 12.5x50 myself. I used the 12x50 Meostar last year and I've seen several people say the Toric is right there with them. If that's true then they are a steal at $750. The BX-4 seems to be pretty well regarded too.

I believe the Bushnell Forge 15x56 is also in your price range. Used Vortex Kaibab probably would be as well.

Love my 15x50 vortex vipers, better sized same as 12x50. Not currently made , but available on used side. Plus vortex VIP warranty is awesome.

Rstien321

Lil-Rokslider
I added a set of 15x binos last year (Leupold BX-5 15x56). They were my go to glass mule deer and antelope hunting in Wyoming. I found a rarely needed a spotter unless I was truly sizing up an animal.

Im debating if I go 8x32 for chest binos vs 10x42 this year with the 15x in the mix.

Buck197

WKR
I saw last night the sig sauer zulu 5, 12x42 are on a blowout price on Midway right now, saw a couple of reviews on here that said it's pretty good glass,, looks like they normally go for around 550 marked down to 255 right now on Midway.