AGC Ultralight Harness

ljalberta

WKR
Anyone had a chance to try the Ultralight Harness for the AGC bino packs? I'm not really concerned about the weight, but the harness has always seemed a little too big for me which results in me not being able to get it high enough on my chest, and eventually it sagging and pulling on the back of my neck. I've been browsing for a new bino pack, but if this harness swap would solve my issues, I'll probably stick with the AGC.

snowplow

WKR
I bet it's great. I had same prob as you and put on a marsupial harness. It clicks right in and was a huge upgrade for me. Now l can keep it high and tight. I don't see how the agc would be any different.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

OP
L

ljalberta

WKR
I bet it's great. I had same prob as you and put on a marsupial harness. It clicks right in and was a huge upgrade for me. Now l can keep it high and tight. I don't see how the agc would be any different.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Good to know, thanks. I fired AGC an email and will likely pull the trigger and see how it fairs.

Jimbob

WKR
I just modified my originals AGC harness and it was a huge improvement. I was having the same problem with the pack not staying high enough and then the harness pulling on the back of my neck, the diy mod fixed that.

It took a couple minutes with the sewing machine. I’m sure a seamstress wouldn’t charge much either.

I’ll post a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbob

WKR
6c57c5823174a4b8952e7f508f13690a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
L

ljalberta

WKR
Oh yeah!! That already looks like it would be a significant improvement. Thanks for sharing, now that's another route I must ponder!