AKEK PACK GIVEAWAY - Updated Pack Features (Alpha 3200x)

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
We are wanting to give away a couple more packs for reviews and testing!

We have taken many of your suggestions and upgraded our pack system. If you are looking for a great day pack or something for a few nights the AKEK 3200x will be a great fit for you!

All the pack details can be found on our website here:
https://akek.com/product/alpha-3200-backpack/

Please comment to enter the giveaway.

We will select 2 winners on Wednesday Aug 31st.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member

We have taken many of your suggestions and upgraded our pack system. If you are looking for a great day pack or something for a few nights the AKEK 3200x will be a great fit for you!...
Good on you AKEK

looking forward to hear what people think on the upgrades.

nobody

WKR
I'd love one of these to give as a gift to a family member actually. I've got a cousin in law trying to get into backcountry stuff who has some mental developmental struggles and I'm trying to help him get his gear squared away without overwhelming him. I'll throw my name in the hat, why the heck not!

JNDEER

WKR
Good upgrades and a good height for a frame. Would love to give it a ride and give you some feedback.

I’d definitely like to give one a shot. It would give me one more reason to get in the woods and maybe it’ll sideline the kifaru to loaner duty

OP
AKEK

AKEK

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
What was changed from the original pack design?
We made a number of great changes. A few of the main ones are a better frame, removable pockets on the hip belt, more adjustable belt system for larger and smaller people, and now every pack comes with a rain cover.

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
Looks solid. I’d give it a shot. I run a MR Beartooth right now but have been thinking of getting something a little smaller.

Gone4Days

WKR
Looks like a solid design. I have a coues hunt coming up in November that I would like to test your pack on!