AKEK PACK GIVEAWAY - Updated Pack Features (Alpha 3200x)

Tahoe1305

WKR
Looks sweet. Always like the optional mini pack. I’ve got a hunt in two weeks and my hunting partner is on his first hunt and is borrowing one of my MR packs. I use a kuiu, would love to compare and then let him walk away with a great pack!

etapia

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome to see you all listening to feedback and asking for more. Keep it up!

Ratbeetle

WKR
I admire you guys hanging in there and working to improve your pack. I'd like to try one out.

Great gesture for the Rokslide community and love the fast turn around on feedback. I'd gladly give it go and provide detailed review and feedback.

Moserkr

WKR
Website looks good, pack has a lot of features for a 3200. Ive destroyed a few packs before but that one looks like it can take abuse. Nice work and at a fair price point.

I’ve got a few hunts this year. Would love to put the pack to work and see how it does.

BDRam16

WKR
Good on you guys for sticking it out and making adjustments. Pack looks a lot better. Being able to use just the frame as a stand alone for workouts is a nice feature. I think coming down in price too will be way more appealing. The market is definitely missing a pack with a meat shelf option in that $250-$400 range.