AKEK PACK GIVEAWAY - Updated Pack Features (Alpha 3200x)

Northpark

WKR
Could use a one nighter kinda pack. Looks like it work well for my coues deer hunt in October and couple overnight scouting trips before the season.

I’m down for this test. If chosen, I’ll give her hell foe the month of September out west, then again in October hunting the Cherokee Natl Forest.

I would love to try your pack. have been looking for a 2 day-ish pack and have been thwarted by cost! bought a first generation Osprey pack that i thought would fit the bill but can't get over the fact that water bottle pockets are angled - so that when you lean over the bottle falls out! so dumb. I am eager to get a new pack and write up a review. thanks in advance!

cjdewese

WKR
I'd love to give it a try. Been running budget packs for a long time and would like to see if this is a nice upgrade or not.

WKR
We made a number of great changes. A few of the main ones are a better frame, removable pockets on the hip belt, more adjustable belt system for larger and smaller people, and now every pack comes with a rain cover.
Please define/elaborate on "better frame". Details appreciated.

Also, where are the packs manufactured? I recall there was an initial revision to have them made in the US, but that appears to have been abandoned.

blazingangel09

Lil-Rokslider
I'm about to leave on an Alaska caribou hunt and would love to give it a thorough test and review.

Please define/elaborate on "better frame". Details appreciated.

Also, where are the packs manufactured? I recall there was an initial revision to have them made in the US, but that appears to have been abandoned.
It all is pretty clear on their website.

WKR
It all is pretty clear on their website.
Ok, then what changes did they make to the frame and why?

Where is the pack manufactured? "Overseas" isn't a place.

Was there a claim to move the frame manufacturing to the US at one point? Has that been abandoned?

I didn't see specific answers to the above.

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Ok, then what changes did they make to the frame and why?

Where is the pack manufactured? "Overseas" isn't a place.

Was there a claim to move the frame manufacturing to the US at one point? Has that been abandoned?

I didn't see specific answers to the above.

Hey man, not only have they previously answered your questions right here on the forums, you can also go on their site and read, watch a video etc. You know, like the rest of us do.
Since when did the onus fall on every company to answer every single question, no matter how many times it’s been asked, or how many times it’s been answered?
Your late to the party pal, use the search function.

WKR
Hey man, not only have they previously answered your questions right here on the forums, you can also go on their site and read, watch a video etc. You know, like the rest of us do.
Since when did the onus fall on every company to answer every single question, no matter how many times it’s been asked, or how many times it’s been answered?
Your late to the party pal, use the search function.

They've recently made major changes (pricing, manufacturer, updated frame design?, etc.), so many of the answers that were once given don't seem to be true anymore. I'd think that they'd like the opportunity to answer questions to update their potential customers after so much conflicting/confusing information swirled around previous threads.

Maybe @AKEK would like to answer questions, maybe not. Their choice.

Why so defensive @Team4LongGun?

They've recently made major changes, and many of the answers that were once given don't seem to be true anymore. I'd think that they'd like the opportunity to answer questions to update their potential customers after so much conflicting/confusing information swirled around previous threads.

Maybe @AKEK would like to answer questions, maybe not. Their choice.

Why so defensive @Team4LongGun?
As Team4LongGun already stated, AKEK has answered your questions in THIS thread. And, as I pointed out, you can easily go to their website and have many, if not all of your questions answered.