Am I crazy?

blacklab1

FNG
I've drove from Pa to Idaho for spring bear. I didn't fill my tag, but the trip was worth every second of the drive. I never thought I'd be sitting on a ridge looking down at an eagle flying, that's not something you get to do in Pa very often. If people think it's crazy, I can live with that.

Loo.wii

WKR
We’ll stuff fell through for spring bear in Canada this year. Now I’m thinking of heading out to Idaho or mt this may solo. Driving from pa. Its a hike I’m willing to make. Am I crazy or completely sane.
You’re not crazy bruv. I’m headed to ID this May from DC

jtevanMT

Lil-Rokslider
Nothing better than stretching your legs and doing some glassing for bears in the spring after a long winter.

We’ll stuff fell through for spring bear in Canada this year. Now I’m thinking of heading out to Idaho or mt this may solo. Driving from pa. Its a hike I’m willing to make. Am I crazy or completely sane.
I think your completely sane a spring bear hunt in either is a hell of a time. Do your research and e-scouting pick an area with plenty of public access and send it. Make sure you plan for plenty of time in your area and expect to spend several days scouting/hunting. Follow the snowline up hit the greenest grass you can find and don't get to anxious and make your trip to early ( I recommended may 15 - June 1 as the best time ). Good luck