Another one bites the dust- poacher style

Mistake means - an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong:

He was clearly misguided and used piss poor judgment.

KHNC

WKR
Did he film it? Get It on the front of a magazine cover? Get an Under Armor and a Mossy Oak sponsorship? Did he shoot it using a Landowner tag on land that he didn't own with a tag for the neighboring property? Oh sorry, that was another POS poacher I am thinking of. There are literally too many of these assholes out there to keep up with.

wyosteve

WKR
To top it off, he's a basketball coach at the school in Big Piney, Wyo. Quite the role model!!

Mistake means - an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong:

He was clearly misguided and used piss poor judgment.

Deciding to poach, to take that shot, is a mistake. To me, the actions afterward are what does or does not take it beyond a mistake. One can argue the semantics all day. The robbing a bank is a good comparison. It is a mistake to decide to do it. Once you set the wheels in motion you are intentionally following through and breaking the law, on purpose. You didnt mistakenly end up with the money from the bank.

This really sucks. I've just started reading Robby's book and am getting a better understanding of how special a mule deer like this is. To see one killed like that is a shame. It's one less trophy out there for hunters to enjoy chasing and this one in particular seemed to be more of a local deer loved by the public. We need to make these guys pay so they will start respecting the rules like the rest of it. I would love to kill a deer like that because of how special it is, not so I'll be some popular super hunter.

4ester

WKR
So he admitted to poaching the deer and yet he is pleading not guilty? This is the only source that has brought this out publicly and I don't buy it.

>>>-------------------->

Last edited: