Any leaked news on Sitka 2020 offerings?

HookUp

WKR
I made a switch to mostly Sitka and really am impressed. Definitely will be buying more in the future. Still have some Fl and Kryptek pieces in the collection. Sitka already has a life style line and they are great pieces if you can find them on sale, I picked up a coat and some sweaters and they are my daily wearers.

treillw

WKR
I would like some down pants with windstopper in them - similar to the Kelvin Down Windstopper Hoody. Been waiting for these for awhile, having heard rumors. Men's and womens. The jacket is awesome.

Some women's mittens would be nice as well. 95% of people will agree that women are usually colder than men, but they don't make the warmest style hand garment for women. Same with the some of the other warmer gear that they make (blizzard hat, women's down jacket isn't as warm). My wife is out there with me when it's zero and blowing - she needs the warmest clothes too Sitka! 😁

TravisIN

WKR
I heard Celsius midi pants are coming out. I know I’ve seen a lot of guys running a new bino harness. A hooded kelvin active with sleeves would be awesome. Or a regular kangaroo pocket on there core hw hoody would be my top two wishes. Those aren’t leaks just wishful thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No rumors but I’ve got a wish list!
Down WS pants
A straight zipper on the core heavy weight hoodie
Fix the sizing on the Jetstream jacket... it’s not a base layer

The Core heavyweight was replaced with the heavyweight hoody and it had a straight zipper. This happened this year.

Trial153

WKR
I just placed an order...I went light knowing I will be picking up some new stuff when they have inventory

Bcowette

FNG
First post here. Been a long time member on AT and have lurked here for a while.

My wish list would be some of their earlier season whitetail line in subalpine. Most of my archery season is spent when things are still pretty green. By the time I'm hunting when things are brown/gray with snow I'm in late muzzle loader season and need to wear blaze orange anyways.

Interesting on the new bino harness as I was just thinking that I need a new one next year because the elastic on mine was wearing out.