Anyone have experience with Schnee’s Granite Pro?

Does anyone have experience with the Granite Pro’s? I ordered a pair on the 2nd (this past Tuesday) with 2nd day air but UPS is being UPS and it looks like Schnee’s will need to send out another pair, but I was too late letting Cody know today due to unforeseen circumstances. I have a sheep hunt on the 17th and am considering trying to cancel my order if I’m not going to have enough break in time and just going to Anchorage and getting a cheap pair of Crispis or something instead. I would rather have the Schnee’s but I don’t want to get them on a prayer and be miserable on the mountain.

To be clear: this is not Schnee’s fault, I was buying too much other gear and was behind the ball on my boots. Just trying to figure out my best move forward.

Schnee's

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Does anyone have experience with the Granite Pro’s? I ordered a pair on the 2nd (this past Tuesday) with 2nd day air but UPS is being UPS and it looks like Schnee’s will need to send out another pair, but I was too late letting Cody know today due to unforeseen circumstances. I have a sheep hunt on the 17th and am considering trying to cancel my order if I’m not going to have enough break in time and just going to Anchorage and getting a cheap pair of Crispis or something instead. I would rather have the Schnee’s but I don’t want to get them on a prayer and be miserable on the mountain.

To be clear: this is not Schnee’s fault, I was buying too much other gear and was behind the ball on my boots. Just trying to figure out my best move forward.

Sorry to hear about the shipping issue. I know its a pain..

As for the granite pro's, i have experience in them. What kind of questions do you have? You can also give me a call at 800-922-1562 and ask for matt

OP
Rural Alaskan
Sorry to hear about the shipping issue. I know its a pain..

As for the granite pro's, i have experience in them. What kind of questions do you have? You can also give me a call at 800-922-1562 and ask for matt
Michael took care of me a few minutes ago. I’m really happy with the customer service I have received thus far. Schnee’s has been first class to deal with.

I’m going to move forward with the Granite Pro’s because I think they will best serve me in the future. I’m just concerned about break in time before I hit the Kuskulana glacier and Mt Blackburn in 10 days. I do have athletic tape and pre wrap for hot spots and mid- and heavy-weight DarnTough socks, so I think I’ll be able to get through it just fine.

I'll say I've had zero break in with my beartooths. Idk if that will translate to the granites, but dang those boots wore great right away.