Anyone hunting Arizona this week?

Work is slow so I made a last minute decision to head to AZ solo for a few days to try to tag a buck. I've got a couple of areas I like for muleys and/or Coues so I have that going at least (this is the 7th year straight I've hunted AZ). Muley hunting, I'll see on average one stalkable buck per day and usually get into a couple good mature bucks in a week. Normally there are dozens of deer glassed per day in the Coues spot but haven't seen any real giants. I'm open to learning new country as well. I know a few spots for javelina.

If anybody else is going to be out there in the (very) general Tuscon or Prescott areas and wants somebody to camp/glass with let me know. I'm pretty easy to get along with and am not a game hog - the rule me and my hunting pards go by is whoever spots a buck gets the stalk and the other guy gets to give hand signals. I also don't take people's areas - If somebody shows me a spot I won't go back or talk about it again without another invite, or in a rare situation, without talking to them beforehand - I expect the same in return.

I'm between packs at the moment so this will be a road camping deal, with the days spent either hiking or driving from vantage point to vantage point and possibly some ground blind waterhole sitting in the evenings. Hopefully I won't have to spend the whole week alone, but if so that's what I get for flying by the seat of my pants :)

2015-01-14 10.19.56.jpg
IMG952349.jpg
P1020125.jpg
20150111_072907.jpg
2010_stitch.jpg