Anyone know when the FHF FOB bino harness is supposed to drop?

repins05

WKR
Anyone know when the FOB bino harness is going to be released? Want to try it out.

sconnieVLP

Lil-Rokslider
Sometime in April according to their website. I've been eyeing it up as well, I really like the idea of being able to add the wings to it for a more solid MOLLE platform for the rangefinder pouch.

tysonmax

FNG
Is anyone gonna buy one? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around spending roughly $300 for a bino harness system. I spec'd out the system with the wings, velcro ammo strip and a couple pouches. I know the Muley Freak guy is a knob, but the price of that harness system is much more reasonable.

sconnieVLP

Lil-Rokslider
Is anyone gonna buy one? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around spending roughly $300 for a bino harness system. I spec'd out the system with the wings, velcro ammo strip and a couple pouches. I know the Muley Freak guy is a knob, but the price of that harness system is much more reasonable.
I already did. Shipped already and gets here on Thursday, got an email last week about early ordering so I decided to give it a go.

They’re out now and available for sale in both store and online. I can tell you from personal experience there is no other bino harness in the market that has the features of the FOB. It’s simply awesome. I’ll have a full review up on my YT channel and on here in the coming weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
R

repins05

WKR
I have been trying to find a harness that could handle all of my accessories for several years. Never owned any FHF gear but am happy to say that this harness and its modularity has handled everything I was trying to do and a little bit more. Only thing left is to test how it holds up in the woods.

Last edited: