Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might want to stick to mules…lol jk

If anything, the “famous” hunter is more likely to get inside info than some random dude and his wife…

I’ve heard hearsay about celebs getting tipped into good locations to make the state look good. Cannot confirm or deny the veracity.
Unless Rachelle has an Only Fans account she's not a celebrity

BREAKING NEWS!

While catching up on the last 17 pages of this thread I received the UDWR field report from this incident in my e-mail. With this being such a big story my source needs to remain anonymous but I will say his report of the events that day are something to see and pretty much describe what the rest of us thought happened. Please don't share this on MM

scribble-clipart-19.jpg

Drenalin

WKR
Anyone has contact info for Rachelle and Easton? I will happily take them on a deer hunt here in Michigan. I know it's not much but I think it's a good chance to show them the true respect in our community.
Would be awesome if this came together. If for whatever reason it can't, I'd be happy to come do the hunt on their behalf and send them a replica.

buckpro

FNG
Wow the memes in this thread did not disappoint.

BUT, am I the only one who thinks anyone who doesn't have a level on his scope, and talks about long range, doesn't know crap about long range.

The Guide

WKR
I can't read 80 pages, but all this same shit was happening in the 90's, and was well known about, on the Gardiner late hunt for elk. People have always been scum, it's just way easier to identify them with the socials
I can verify. Lost my first elk at 12 to a guy with snowshoes, a knife, and a tag who could get through the snow faster than we could. And we were only 200 yards away.

Jay

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I saw something the other day that pointed out how we need a sarcasm punctuation mark because of how we communicate through digital media these days. Actually makes perfect sense.

The second best day of my life might have been when I found the middle finger emoji.
News flash its even on the emoji pack on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.