Archery elk binos

blackdog

Lil-Rokslider
Generally speaking I hate carrying binos when I'm archery elk hunting. My swaro 10x42 el's have been pretty much standard on any hunt but during archery elk season, when I'm really not using my glass much and it's generally warm, I get tired of lugging those around. This year I picked up a set of Maven B.3 8x30's and they seem to be the PERFECT solution for me. Great glass, really light weight and compact, and fit really well and easy to operate one handed for those times when peaking through the brush and trees at close range is necessary. Combined them with my original skeleton version of the Kuiu bino harness, reducing even more weight and heat production, and I can't see needing to change up this setup any time soon.

Jimss

WKR
You get what you pay for with optics. My preference is Leica or Swaros or nothing!

I used to hate binos around my neck but binos are almost like an extension of my body since I use them so much. To me it's worth every ounce using and abusing the best of the best. I recently switched over to Leica bino-rangefinder combo so I don't have 2 things wrapped around my neck. It's a lot quicker and easier ranging distance at the press of a button on my binos.