Archery Hunter Killed by ML Hunter

KHNC

WKR
Without looking at the statistics, I’ll wager that treestand accidents are significantly higher causes of injury and death in the Eastern US vs shootings when it comes to hunting specific accidents and fatalities.
100% true. But, in this case, i was only referring to hunter shooting incidents.

Ericbell

FNG
not sure why the hunter carrying the gun has to wear orange but the archery hunter that may be in line of fire doesn't have to wear orange. Sounds a little bass akwards to me.

NB7

WKR
Does Colorado not have a requirement for bowhunters to wear orange during a concurrent gun season?
In my home state, you may hunt with a bow during the muzzleloader and general gun seasons, but you must wear orange while doing it (because there are gun hunters afield). It only makes sense...

Savage99

WKR
Does Colorado not have a requirement for bowhunters to wear orange during a concurrent gun season?
In my home state, you may hunt with a bow during the muzzleloader and general gun seasons, but you must wear orange while doing it (because there are gun hunters afield). It only makes sense...

If archery hunting during a rifle season yes.
fe2bb65fac4f33feba52d935817a527e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NB7