Are You Feeling Dangerous?

OP
trophyhill
I bet you lost some weight. I was deployed back in 2008 and everyone was doing this weight loss challenge. I didn’t care about any of that but they all were hounding me to join. So I figured I would just quit drinking soda and see what happened. Up to that point I was drinking 3 a day and they were free over there.

Long story short, I lost 20 pounds and won lol. Never drank soda again and weight has stayed off
My favorite soda was coke. When they went woke, that was the end of that for me. I went from 215 to 205 since then.

Will_m

WKR
Have you went thru your list and checked everything off? Is your bow tuned? Are your arrows tuned? Is all your gear in tune and ready to go? How bout you? Are you in tune? Is your head tuned? If you’ve answered yes to all these questions, it’s almost killin time! 🏹🏹🏹
I am the most dangerous because I have done none of these things.

Venom One

WKR
I'm a little behind schedule this year, but a gut feeling is going to save my season. Had a dry-fire incident in mid-May that required parts/repairs. My bow shop called Obsession for parts and got a 1 month lead time so that meant mid-June. I'll spare you the boring details and just say I'm still waiting for parts 3+ months later. Fortunately, after the 1st delay, alarm bells in my gut started firing and I began considering/searching for a new bow. About 3 weeks later an Elite Enkore fell into my lap at nearly 50% off and I finished sighting it in yesterday. With 2 weeks to opening day, I'll be ready.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I bet you lost some weight. I was deployed back in 2008 and everyone was doing this weight loss challenge. I didn’t care about any of that but they all were hounding me to join. So I figured I would just quit drinking soda and see what happened. Up to that point I was drinking 3 a day and they were free over there.

Long story short, I lost 20 pounds and won lol. Never drank soda again and weight has stayed off
I never drank enough of them to make a difference in weight, and at 6'6" 220 I only lose 20lbs on elk hunts. ;)