Are you ready if SHTF?.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be too easy. People like that don't want you and I discussing it either, otherwise ya, it would be real simple to just not open these threads.
Nope, start your own forum, its that's simple. This isn't a "free speech" discussion. You can freely start your own political forum. The founders of this site aren't interested in Rokslide turning into a political mess.

Lets all be friends here...we have hunting in common and probably most of our politics.

So...which Binos you using these days?!

My dad served in the US army for 32 years... a full bird Colonel, a conservative Republican if I ever saw one. He is rolling in his grave right now as is my older brother who fought real communists in Vietnam ...God rest their souls. My son who also served and fought real communists in Columbia just called me and boy is he pissed. All of them swore an oath to defend the constitution of the US. His take on this and mine: Trump needs to order the protesters to leave and stop his lying about supposed election fraud and fomenting insurrection. The protesters who broke the law and forcibly entered the capitol need to be arrested and tried for treason. Those who will not leave the capitol after a reasonable amount of time should be smoked. All the Senators who supported this and Trump himself should be arrested and tried for treason as well And possibly hung publicly on the Capitol steps (for the record I advised a less forceful approach).

You cn bet your ass Trump would have done everything possible to do the same if the shoe were on the other foot. This is not a protest. It is insurrection and BTW severely undermines the idea that the far right can be trusted with a huge pile of automatic weapons.

We used to do regime change peacefully here in America, all of a sudden we look like a third world tin pot dictatorship. Shame on all you Trumpies. This is what you voted for. This is what you get.

All right got that off my chest. I’m still using my old Cabelas 12X50’s. I think they were made by Miopta.

Squincher

WKR
My dad served in the US army for 32 years... a full bird Colonel, a conservative Republican if I ever saw one. He is rolling in his grave right now as is my older brother who fought real communists in Vietnam ...God rest their souls. My son who also served and fought real communists in Columbia just called me and boy is he pissed. All of them swore an oath to defend the constitution of the US. His take on this and mine: Trump needs to order the protesters to leave and stop his lying about supposed election fraud and fomenting insurrection. The protesters who broke the law and forcibly entered the capitol need to be arrested and tried for treason. Those who will not leave the capitol after a reasonable amount of time should be smoked. All the Senators who supported this and Trump himself should be arrested and tried for treason as well And possibly hung publicly on the Capitol steps (for the record I advised a less forceful approach).

You cn bet your ass Trump would have done everything possible to do the same if the shoe were on the other foot. This is not a protest. It is insurrection and BTW severely undermines the idea that the far right can be trusted with a huge pile of automatic weapons.

We used to do regime change peacefully here in America, all of a sudden we look like a third world tin pot dictatorship. Shame on all you Trumpies. This is what you voted for. This is what you get.
When exactly did your son fight communists in Columbia? With the U.S. military?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Nope, start your own forum, its that's simple. This isn't a "free speech" discussion. You can freely start your own political forum. The founders of this site aren't interested in Rokslide turning into a political mess.
Then it's up to THEM to decide what to do with it........not you or I. Until then.........participate in the discussion in a positive way or don't open it. It really IS that simple. You've been here a whole two weeks and you want to dictate what should or should not be discussed???? (n) Free speech restrictions only apply to the government restricting it.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
Let's try to keep this thread open, guys.

No personal attacks, no politics. It's a tough ask right now, we all get it.

Which part was treasonous?

Gobbler36

WKR

So were you and your family calling all the other “protest and protestors’‘ treason probably not

Evol

Lil-Rokslider
I'm sure that this wont be used to strip us of more rights!

blackdawg

WKR
I'm sure that this wont be used to strip us of more rights!

I don’t think we are ready for the siege on rights coming down, that will be what is going to make SHTF, this was a poorly timed turd that is going to be a big catalyst for retribution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyjunky

WKR
I don’t think we are ready for the siege on rights coming down, that will be what is going to make SHTF, this was a poorly timed turd that is going to be a big catalyst for retribution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. I think the hypocrisy in which today was treated compared to this summer is going to cause a lot of problems....rightfully so if you ask me.

Refreshing to see another Conservative that gets it.

As if Trump hadn’t already created a legacy of being a con and a clown, today certainly sealed the deal.

ttmannan

Lil-Rokslider
I read the initial post then jumped to page 10 - post 185. I am not sure what happened in those other 183 posts between those two but I thought there wasn't going to be politics - just discussion about being prepared if the SHTF. I am not naïve enough to think politics don't play a roll in SHingTF but I do think we should all be able to discuss preparations, abilities, resources etc. without name calling of political leaders or political opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.