Argali Carbon Knife Review, By Jordan Budd

JonS

WKR
Any better than the Benchmade Altitude or Steep Country? I have both and love them. The altitude comes on backpack hunts. The Steep country, at 3.6 oz comes on most trips as well, best in the hand for sure.

Are there any special requirements to sharpen the super-hard steel? I saw there's a lifetime of free sharpening offered . . . wondering if it's because it's difficult to do ourselves?

WesCAtoll

Lil-Rokslider
I usually just run my S35v blades over a honer a few times every once in a while, blades come back scary sharp. And if they're really messed up, through a little hand held lansky sharpener

brsnow

WKR
Are there any special requirements to sharpen the super-hard steel? I saw there's a lifetime of free sharpening offered . . . wondering if it's because it's difficult to do ourselves?

It is actually pretty easy to sharpen, I typically just use a strop.

Brad@Argali

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We offer free sharpening as a customer service, but they are not hard to sharpen with a little practice just like any other fixed blade knife.

Endred

FNG
@Brad@Argali Any dealers of this knife in Norway? It looks like a nice piece of kit for my reindeer-hunts, but realy hurts my wallet with the shipping costs and vat.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I really like mine!

1ed85d40fe0025b2828b6a451995f619.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

setch

WKR
If you read Jordan's review, you know this...but here's another glowing endorsement. This knife is awesome. I just used it to field dress, skin, and butcher a whitetail. It is still sharp enough to shave the hair off my arm with very light pressure. I have a number of custom knives and this is easily my favorite/go-to!

Get one and you will be happy.

brsnow

WKR
I will add the new serac is great. Same quality, light and has become my everyday carry and backcountry knife.

Gonz406

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe I just need a professional to sharpen mine, it goes dull real quick.